"The Pearl of Great Price", by Jaxon Grizzle. My 8 year old grandson did this one this morning out of acrylic on canvas paper. He just went at it, and glued a stone on for the pearl. Even though he doesn't know the full meaning of the pearl of great price, he has a heart for God. He's got an evangelistic heart and often shares the gospel with his little friends. He prays for healing in his little brothers quite often.
Drawing in His Presence
Popular Posts
-
"Aftermath" 22"x28" Oil and Acrylic on Canvas I’ve just had a God moment. Some months ago, I painted this gi...
-
"City on a Hill" Alcohol Ink on Tile 6"x6" Contact me about Purchasing Info. This is #21 of the 30 Pai...
-
"Crossing Over" 14"x16" Oil on Canvas Purchase This Painting This is my Number 6 of the 30 in 30 chall...
-
This is the collection of my 30 paintings done in January 2016! Yes! A painting a day! Sometimes I did two a day, for those days...
-
"Full Bloom" 16"x20" Acrylic on Canvas Contact me for Purchasing Information This is number 6 of the 3...
-
"Cloud by Day, Fire by Night" 28"x22" Original Oil on Canvas Purchase this Painting Sometimes, you'v...
-
RooRoo Oil and cold wax 6"x6" Available This is another oil and cold wax and number four of the 30 and 30 paintings challenge. Ca...
-
Jelly Belly Oil and cold wax Available We love scuba diving and I'm sometimes watching for jelly fish tentucals. I've only seen a ...
-
"153" Oil and Cold Wax I'm loving playing with new colors and layers. I see portals in this one. 2017 is going to be a ...
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
"The Pearl of Great Price", by Jaxon Grizzle. My 8 year old grandson did this one this morning out of acrylic on canvas paper. He just went at it, and glued a stone on for the pearl. Even though he doesn't know the full meaning of the pearl of great price, he has a heart for God. He's got an evangelistic heart and often shares the gospel with his little friends. He prays for healing in his little brothers quite often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment