Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Monday, September 30, 2013

Ascension


"Ascension"
6"x6"
Acrylic and gold leaf
$175.00


     Number 30/30!  I did it!  The completion of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  Second one completed this year!  This one was really a challenge.  The hard part was figuring out what I could paint that I could be finished with, or almost finished with in one day, and to keep that pace up all month!  I honestly am glad to have completed it, and now will have fun working on things that can be more lengthly.  This piece was one done over several days.  It is another acrylic pouring on cradled wood.  The depth of colors just don't show up good with the photography.  I have many layers of pouring with metallic pigment powders in each pouring.  It's beautiful in real life.  Shipped with it's own small easel.
     I don't like watermarks!  But my artist friend, Kay Smith has recently had two of her pieces stolen and reproduced and is selling through Target!  Art theft is a disgrace!





No comments: