This is Number 24 in 30 of the 30 Day Challenge. It's another acrylic pouring. Under the first layer of pour, is an underpainting done in water soluble wax crayons on wood panel. The pour layer was a little more intense than planned. I will ask Holy Spirit what to do next, because I don't know. It's been a busy week already, with the next 8 weeks looking just as busy. Hopefully I will get time to paint!
Drawing in His Presence
Popular Posts
-
"Aftermath" 22"x28" Oil and Acrylic on Canvas I’ve just had a God moment. Some months ago, I painted this gi...
-
"City on a Hill" Alcohol Ink on Tile 6"x6" Contact me about Purchasing Info. This is #21 of the 30 Pai...
-
"Crossing Over" 14"x16" Oil on Canvas Purchase This Painting This is my Number 6 of the 30 in 30 chall...
-
This is the collection of my 30 paintings done in January 2016! Yes! A painting a day! Sometimes I did two a day, for those days...
-
"Full Bloom" 16"x20" Acrylic on Canvas Contact me for Purchasing Information This is number 6 of the 3...
-
"Cloud by Day, Fire by Night" 28"x22" Original Oil on Canvas Purchase this Painting Sometimes, you'v...
-
RooRoo Oil and cold wax 6"x6" Available This is another oil and cold wax and number four of the 30 and 30 paintings challenge. Ca...
-
Jelly Belly Oil and cold wax Available We love scuba diving and I'm sometimes watching for jelly fish tentucals. I've only seen a ...
-
"153" Oil and Cold Wax I'm loving playing with new colors and layers. I see portals in this one. 2017 is going to be a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment