Drawing in His Presence
Popular Posts
Aftermath
"Aftermath" 22"x28" Oil and Acrylic on Canvas I’ve just had a God moment. Some months ago, I painted this gi...
`January 2016 Thirty Paintings in 30 Days
This is the collection of my 30 paintings done in January 2016! Yes! A painting a day! Sometimes I did two a day, for those days...
work in progress
Jelly Belly
Jelly Belly Oil and cold wax Available We love scuba diving and I'm sometimes watching for jelly fish tentucals. I've only seen a ...
Crossing Over #2
"Crossing Over" 14"x16" Oil on Canvas Purchase This Painting This is my Number 6 of the 30 in 30 chall...
RooRoo
RooRoo Oil and cold wax 6"x6" Available This is another oil and cold wax and number four of the 30 and 30 paintings challenge. Ca...
City on a Hill
"City on a Hill" Alcohol Ink on Tile 6"x6" Contact me about Purchasing Info. This is #21 of the 30 Pai...
Full Yield
"153" Oil and Cold Wax I'm loving playing with new colors and layers. I see portals in this one. 2017 is going to be a ...
Soul Hunt
"4:19" Oil and cold wax Available In Matthew chapter 4 verse 19 Jesus says come, follow me, And I will make you fishers of men. A...
Answering the Call
"Answering the Call" 9"x12" Oil on Oil Canvas Paper Purchase this painting Have you ever been so excited...
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Lion of Judah
16z20 Mixed Media; Lion of Judah
Painted during worship at Women's Aglow meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment