Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Soul Hunt

 "4:19"
Oil and cold wax
Available
In Matthew chapter 4 verse 19 Jesus says come, follow me, And I will make you fishers of men. As I was painting on this piece today for the 30 and 30 challenge for January, I began adding some more layers of paint, and turned the painting and immediately I saw what looks like an image of a fish. I love it when something appears like that unexpectedly. So I begin to contemplate.   I began to meditate and I began to wonder what to do with this fish.  Our sermon series at church this month is so therapy. So isn't it fitting that Matthew 419 is just perfect for this painting? Not to mention that I love to dive and have seen many creatures as beautiful and colorful as this one. I hope you enjoy it.