Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hope Found

Hope Found
Oil and cold wax
available

Have you ever experienced just a hopeless feeling and an area of your life? Maybe everything else in your life is going good, but in this one little area it's a big deal. A big deal of hopelessness. And then all of a sudden, the Lord can bring hope.  All of a sudden, I have found hope again for this area of my life. This painting is oil and cold wax, and is number 12 in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. It's kind of crazy to think that the challenge is almost half over.  I think after number 15 I will go back to another style much more controlled. I have enjoyed these abstracts and always love to come back to them when I'm feeling the need to rest.

 

No comments: