Drawing in His Presence
Popular Posts
-
"Aftermath" 22"x28" Oil and Acrylic on Canvas I’ve just had a God moment. Some months ago, I painted this gi...
-
"City on a Hill" Alcohol Ink on Tile 6"x6" Contact me about Purchasing Info. This is #21 of the 30 Pai...
-
"Crossing Over" 14"x16" Oil on Canvas Purchase This Painting This is my Number 6 of the 30 in 30 chall...
-
This is the collection of my 30 paintings done in January 2016! Yes! A painting a day! Sometimes I did two a day, for those days...
-
Job 31:1 Acrylic on Paper 8"x10" Purchase this Painting It's been awhile since I've posted; it's bee...
-
"Cloud by Day, Fire by Night" 28"x22" Original Oil on Canvas Purchase this Painting Sometimes, you'v...
-
"Full Bloom" 16"x20" Acrylic on Canvas Contact me for Purchasing Information This is number 6 of the 3...
-
RooRoo Oil and cold wax 6"x6" Available This is another oil and cold wax and number four of the 30 and 30 paintings challenge. Ca...
-
Jelly Belly Oil and cold wax Available We love scuba diving and I'm sometimes watching for jelly fish tentucals. I've only seen a ...
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Encircled by His Love
24x30 Acrylic on Canvas Worship art piece done during worship service at Emmanuel Fellowship Church, Sweetwater, TX. The dialog that was happening between the Lord and myself while painting was amazing.
Labels:
acrylic,
Emmanuel Fellowship Church,
God,
Jesus,
Lord,
Sweetwater,
TX,
worship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment