Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 31, 2016

`January 2016 Thirty Paintings in 30 Days



     This is the collection of my 30 paintings done in January 2016!  Yes!  A painting a day!  Sometimes I did two a day, for those days that I knew I would be out.  Some were worked on for multiple days.  I didn't have a theme this year.  What I wanted to do, was to experiment, and to do a few animals just for practice, which I did.  The ape family paintings were all done using a different method of watercolor.  There is a mix of watercolor, oil, and alcohol ink, and oh yes; one acrylic.  I've had a blast, feel that I'm improved and am looking forward to continuing on.  The next challenge that I do, I think I'll stick to one subject matter.  We will see.  Hope you've enjoyed stopping by!  I'd love a to know which are your favorites.

3 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

What beautiful work you have done this month. I didn't get to see them all...really like overflow, but don't want to single any out, as a collection, I hope you are very proud!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

What an AWESOME collage!
All the best!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sue! I appreciate your comments!