Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Five Fold Ministry

22x30 Acrylic on Canvas, painted during worship at His Joy Ministries' Women's Conference, Snyder, TX.  last weekend.  This was amazing.  I had no idea what I was going to paint.  I took a crayon and wrote Redeemed.  You can still see the "R".  I prayed and painting, prayed and painted, just painting what I had the urge to do in the moment.  Dennis See, a prophet was speaking that night.  He interpreted the art piece, which WAS his SERMON!  The curved lines represent the arms of the Lord.  The 5 vertical red lines are the 5 fold ministry.  The Wheat is at the top, and the flame is burning the Tares and the current dead churches.  The links at the bottom represent the connection and dependence of the the 5 fold ministries, and Jesus is Redeeming it all!  Whooohoooo!  I believe this is not only a worship art piece, but also a prophetic piece.

No comments: