Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Narrow Gate

"Narrow Gate"
28"x22" Original Oil on Canvas

     I painted this during worship at Emmanuel Fellowship Church yesterday.  I did something different this time.  I used my newly loved medium, oils.  I had so much fun doing this.  I just love painting as I worship.  There is something to pairing while you have your mind on the Lord...  I couldn't quite understand what he was saying in this painting until now.  It's so clear.  Scripture tell us in Matthew 7 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.  Do you see the narrow gate?  Is it the one that you will enter?  Or will you choose the wide gate that ends in destruction?  I pray that while you have time to choose, you choose the eternal, yet narrow one.  

No comments: