Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Friday, June 6, 2014

What a Dandy

"What a Dandy"
12"x12"
Original Oil on Wooden Panel

     It's been just a few days since I got to paint.  Grandchildren coming in, church activities, and a new puppy!  Life is busy sometimes, but sometimes I just absolutely have to take a time out to paint.  It really is therapy for me.  I looked in my garden and couldn't decide which to paint first.  I finally chose these beautiful geraniums after contemplating how to get that rich and beautiful color.  I determined that Thalo Red would do it, and it did.  I love the contrast between the cool and warm colors, and the depth of the reds.  I was entertained today by my new little studio assistant, CeeZee, which was so much fun.  

No comments: