Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh Taste and See


It's been a long cold week, full of after work surprises that have kept me from painting. However, it didn't keep my mind from creating and coming up with ideas. I have so many things that I want to start. Maybe tomorrow...

For now, this is one of two silver reflections that I did back in the summer. It's title is "Oh Taste and See". This is an 8x10 watercolor on paper. The original is for sale, framed and ready to go. Prints are available. The beauty of the silver and the sweetness of the strawberries, just drew me into His presence as I painted. I just couldn't help but know that the invitation is so clear: "Just come, and taste. You will see, that I, the Lord God am good".

Prints available at:
http://www.imagekind.com/GalleryProfile.aspx?GID=c020a426-5efd-4c61-800b-d83e759c58dc&P=1

30% off right now! Proceeds for Mission Uganda!


Prints available at:

No comments: