This piece is spoken for. I'm counting on the income for Mission Uganda.
Drawing in His Presence
Popular Posts
-
"Aftermath" 22"x28" Oil and Acrylic on Canvas I’ve just had a God moment. Some months ago, I painted this gi...
-
This is the collection of my 30 paintings done in January 2016! Yes! A painting a day! Sometimes I did two a day, for those days...
-
Jelly Belly Oil and cold wax Available We love scuba diving and I'm sometimes watching for jelly fish tentucals. I've only seen a ...
-
Job 31:1 Acrylic on Paper 8"x10" Purchase this Painting It's been awhile since I've posted; it's bee...
-
"City on a Hill" Alcohol Ink on Tile 6"x6" Contact me about Purchasing Info. This is #21 of the 30 Pai...
-
"Crossing Over" 14"x16" Oil on Canvas Purchase This Painting This is my Number 6 of the 30 in 30 chall...
-
"Full Bloom" 16"x20" Acrylic on Canvas Contact me for Purchasing Information This is number 6 of the 3...
-
Storm's a Brewin' This is another alcohol ink on Yupo, inspired by watching June Rollins' video. If you haven't seen it...
-
"Cloud by Day, Fire by Night" 28"x22" Original Oil on Canvas Purchase this Painting Sometimes, you'v...
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Too many Dives
This piece is spoken for. I'm counting on the income for Mission Uganda.
Labels:
key largo,
ocean,
sunset,
tired,
watercolor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment