Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A night just right for painting

Hello, everyone! This is my first day of blogging. It's a very cold 10 degree night in West Texas with snow and ice on the ground. It's a great evening for a fire in the fireplace and paint brush in hand. Well, I'll get to that paint brush momentarily. I'm excited because I made the first sizable sale of an original watercolor over the weekend. I will try and get that posted soon.

What I'm working on at the moment is another watercolor still life using a beautiful Louie bottle and some trinkets of my own, plus a mixed media bubble effect collage using the manipulated pages from a National Geographic magazine, which is a commissioned piece. I'm also working on a 16x20 acrylic prophetic art piece that I started during worship at church a couple of weeks ago. All are coming along nicely.

No comments: