Hello, everyone! This is my first day of blogging. It's a very cold 10 degree night in West Texas with snow and ice on the ground. It's a great evening for a fire in the fireplace and paint brush in hand. Well, I'll get to that paint brush momentarily. I'm excited because I made the first sizable sale of an original watercolor over the weekend. I will try and get that posted soon.
What I'm working on at the moment is another watercolor still life using a beautiful Louie bottle and some trinkets of my own, plus a mixed media bubble effect collage using the manipulated pages from a National Geographic magazine, which is a commissioned piece. I'm also working on a 16x20 acrylic prophetic art piece that I started during worship at church a couple of weeks ago. All are coming along nicely.
Drawing in His Presence
Popular Posts
-
"Aftermath" 22"x28" Oil and Acrylic on Canvas I’ve just had a God moment. Some months ago, I painted this gi...
-
"City on a Hill" Alcohol Ink on Tile 6"x6" Contact me about Purchasing Info. This is #21 of the 30 Pai...
-
"Crossing Over" 14"x16" Oil on Canvas Purchase This Painting This is my Number 6 of the 30 in 30 chall...
-
This is the collection of my 30 paintings done in January 2016! Yes! A painting a day! Sometimes I did two a day, for those days...
-
Job 31:1 Acrylic on Paper 8"x10" Purchase this Painting It's been awhile since I've posted; it's bee...
-
"Cloud by Day, Fire by Night" 28"x22" Original Oil on Canvas Purchase this Painting Sometimes, you'v...
-
"Full Bloom" 16"x20" Acrylic on Canvas Contact me for Purchasing Information This is number 6 of the 3...
-
Jelly Belly Oil and cold wax Available We love scuba diving and I'm sometimes watching for jelly fish tentucals. I've only seen a ...
-
RooRoo Oil and cold wax 6"x6" Available This is another oil and cold wax and number four of the 30 and 30 paintings challenge. Ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment