Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Monday, September 28, 2015

"So, Her Dance Begins"

"So, Her Dance Begins"

Oil and Mixed Media on Canvas
22"x28"

     This painting was created during worship yesterday.  I began with a crazy background of acrylic which has applied with a credit card and paper towels.  It had not rhyme or reason to it.  I just hate to start a painting with a white canvas.  I love creating this way.  It gives depth and dimension that I can't create otherwise; or especially in the time frame of a worship service.  We are in three services now, so that allowed me to complete the painting.  I've been praying for a loved one for so long....Praying that she would come into salvation and healing of Jesus.  I believe she is!  She was present in the service and even recognized that this painting is her!  

No comments: