Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Travel Buddies for Life



This is Marley.  She's my little travel companion.  She's my little studio assistant; I have 3 others.  For those of you that are dog lovers, you know that each and every one of them are so different and so full of joy.  They just bring me joy!  I can't imagine life without them. This one and me had to make a little road trip.  My elderly parents were a little lonesome, and needed to be checked on.  Plus, you see...she came in "heat", and that didn't work so well with a Great Dane male, and another large male!  Talk about making your life miserable!  Geez!  It was good that I had this little trip planned.   THAT won't happen again, let me assure you!  Days are never dull in the life of this worship artist!  Stay tuned!

No comments: