Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Monday, September 9, 2013

Untitled

"Untitled"
6"x6"
Acrylic on Wood Panel

     Number 9 of the 30 in 30 Challenge.  This one was a hurry up and get done job.  It was a busy day, and kind of had to just check this off of my list.  Used the limited palette again, simply because I had it left over on my palette.  Good thing.  Good thing also, that I had little grandsons prepare panels for me a few days ago.  I'm not sure...but seems like I see a "portal", and perhaps some glory pouring out.  And I also notice some of those "orbs"....hummmm.  Didn't do that intentionally, but seems they are there.  I love the deep and rich colors of "Nova".  I could really do a plug for Nova.  Next time I order, I'll do the large bottles.

No comments: