Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Sunday, August 10, 2014

                                                             Purchase This Painting
"Narrow Gate"

     I'm posting this painting again, because today there was new meaning to it.  One of the best things about learning to paint with Holy Spirit, is that He is always doing more than one thing at a time. I love doing it. I love, love, love having absolutely nothing in mind except worshiping the Lord as I paint! I love trusting Him for the colors, and even for the next stroke. I love the freedom that comes from not having to strive to make a certain image. I love the communion that goes on between He and me as I paint. I love how He speaks to me in the finished painting. I'm always studying and asking, "What are you saying, Lord"? For me, this painting had three different messages just for me. It's been hanging in the Sweetwater Prayer Center for a few weeks now. Today, my best friend walked in, sat down and excitedly shared with me what the Lord showed him through this painting. THAT is also what I love...when it really speaks to someone else! Below is what he saw. Now, that he pointed it out, I will never be able to look at this painting different. Can you see it? Pray, study, and see.


1 Corinthians 3:2-3. I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. You are still worldly. For since there there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans?


No comments: