Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Friday, August 29, 2014

Birthing Place

"Birthing Place"
Oil on Stretched Canvas
28"x24"

     This was a painting that I started during worship at church two weeks ago.  I'm very new to oils and loving every bit of it.  I took a workshop from Nancy Medina  in the spring, learning to paint flowers from life, and learning about oils.  I highly recommend her workshop, and I hope to take another from her.  This painting began with a vision that had. I long to see heaven.  When I read Revelations I enjoy imagining what the throne room is like.  I've recently had dreams in which God literally opened heaven and I got to see in!  This one was inspired by one of those times of seeing.  I've enjoyed hearing everyone's interpretation of it as well.  What does it say to you?  Purchase this painting

No comments: