Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"Come, sit with Me"

"Come, sit with Me"
24"x24" Original Oil on Cradled Wood Panel
No Frame Needed

     Gosh!  A mission trip to Guatemala, a son's engagement, three birthday parties, and Christmas can sure make the time go by fast!  I had no idea that it had been so long since I blogged.  This painting was started during worship on Sunday at Emmanuel Fellowship, Sweetwater, TX.  I didn't get very far, but I sure knew where I was going with it.  I felt like I heard straight from the Lord on this one.  It excited me so much to paint it for so many reasons.  I think I accomplished the invitation of the Lord to just come and sit with Him.  I plan to do more of that this next year.  His Presence is needed in every part of my life.  What about yours?  

No comments: