Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Friday, January 2, 2015

Not a Starry Night

"Not a Starry Night"
20"x16" Acrylic Canvas
Contact Artist for Purchase Information

     This is number 2 of the 30 in 30 day challenge with Leslie Saeta.  I determined that this go around, I will paint daily if at all possible, even if it means just working on a piece rather than putting myself under the stress of having to finish a piece each day.  Just releasing myself from the pressure allowed me to consider reworking some things, finishing some things, or doing some studies.  This is a reworked piece using a very well used canvas with many layers, topped off with some pouring medium.  I considered working on it some more, and taking out some of the bottom part, but decided to leave it be and call it good. 

2 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

This is a beautiful piece. I am so glad you are not going to be pressuring yourself for this challenge...

Brenda Stichter, artist said...

Sure like this one, Jay!