Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Friday, May 1, 2015

Answering the Call

"Answering the Call"
9"x12" Oil on Oil Canvas Paper

     Have you ever been so excited about the call of the Lord, that you just ran with your arms wide open, dancing right into the plans that He set before you?  I had a lot of fun painting this one.  I like the brilliant colors, yet the soft edges. 

 Isaiah 6:8 says,Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"  

     That's what I say, "send me", "pick me"!  What do you say?

     I forgot to submit this one to the Visual Language Arts Magazine, so it won't be in the publishing.  At least not the May issue.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it
over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Terrific blog and great style and design.

Here is my web blog HVAC Simi Valley