Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Wild at Heart

"Wild at Heart"
40"x30" Original Oil on Deep Gallery Wrapped Canvas

     I've been slowed down a little with some shoulder problems that have had me "strapped down" so to speak.  But, where there's a will there is a way!  I started this during worship one Sunday recently, and thankfully my easel is adjustable, and I can paint with my left hand!  So, it's finished and I'm pretty happy with it!  I've included the process pics to give you an idea of my process.  I'm also thrilled to announce that my work has been published in the awesome Visual Language Arts Magazine!  My work is on page 76-77.  Check it out!  It's beautiful, free, and eye candy!  I'm so excited to have gotten in!  Laurie Pace outdid herself getting this together this month!
Let me know what you think!



No comments: