Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Blogger/Facebook Posts

I've been so frustrated because when I post to facebook, my latest blog image does not show up, and neither can I upload the latest image.  I googled it and hope to have found an answer.  We will see!  I also saw that it may take 3 days for it to go into effect.  If you are interested, here is the link.  Instructions:

The html code below needs to be added below the "head".  

<meta content='article' property='og:type'/>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.postImageThumbnailUrl' property='og:image'/>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.title' property='og:site_name'/>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.pageName' property='og:title'/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.metaDescription != &quot;&quot;'>
<meta expr:content='data:blog.metaDescription' name='description'/>
</b:if>

No comments: