Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

About to Burst

"About to Burst"
Watercolor on 140# Arches Paper
8x10
Click Here to Purchase This Painting

     I took the photo reference of these beautiful plants while in Guatemala a couple of years ago.  It was such a beautiful sight, while dripping with dew, and a backdrop of fog on the mountains.  I wish I could go there again.  It was my first mission trip, and a trip to remember.  I thought I was really suffering for Jesus with no warm water to shower in.  That is, until I experienced Africa and saw how many people have to walk miles and miles barefooted to get a jug of water to drink.  I have a feeling that I still don't have a clue what suffering for Jesus really means.  


Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

No comments: