Started this watercolor from a photo of flowers that I think I took at Sam's Club. I'm using Windsor Newton, Daniel Smith, and Dr. h Martin's Hydrus Liquids on 140# Arches paper. I'm having fun, but must go to bed.
Drawing in His Presence
Popular Posts
-
"Crossing Over" 14"x16" Oil on Canvas Purchase This Painting This is my Number 6 of the 30 in 30 chall...
-
"Aftermath" 22"x28" Oil and Acrylic on Canvas I’ve just had a God moment. Some months ago, I painted this gi...
-
"City on a Hill" Alcohol Ink on Tile 6"x6" Contact me about Purchasing Info. This is #21 of the 30 Pai...
-
Jelly Belly Oil and cold wax Available We love scuba diving and I'm sometimes watching for jelly fish tentucals. I've only seen a ...
-
"4:19" Oil and cold wax Available In Matthew chapter 4 verse 19 Jesus says come, follow me, And I will make you fishers of men. A...
-
RooRoo Oil and cold wax 6"x6" Available This is another oil and cold wax and number four of the 30 and 30 paintings challenge. Ca...
-
This is the collection of my 30 paintings done in January 2016! Yes! A painting a day! Sometimes I did two a day, for those days...
-
"Cloud by Day, Fire by Night" 28"x22" Original Oil on Canvas Purchase this Painting Sometimes, you'v...
-
On This Rock 6"x6" Oil and cold wax Some years ago when I just came in to believing the absolutely everything in the Bible was for...

No comments:
Post a Comment