Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, February 7, 2013

What I'm up to step 1

Stage 1
Reflections

     I was in San Angelo today, and decided to meander through a favorite old general store.  I saw this amazing shelf of very reflective martini glasses.  I don't like martini's, but I loved the beautiful colors and the reflections of these glasses.  I immediately, thought about painting them.   So, I flipped out my iphone to take a quick pic, while at the same time remember that I got in big trouble taking pictures of a grocery store display in the metroplex.  I didn't know whether to take it on the sly or just take it.  So, I just took it....the shot that was.  Not the shot of martini!  The picture shot!  This is going to be the mother of all my paintings, I think.  It's 22x30 on 300# watercolor paper.  Time will tell.  I do believe, TIME will tell.  Wish me luck.  

No comments: