Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Art Festival


You are invited
to 
Deep Creek Art Festival
April 25th 6-9 pm
April 26th 10-4 pm
Colisuim

Come by my booth and register for a 
FREE door prize!
Mention that you saw my blog and get an 
EXTRA entry!


     There has been so much preparation and anticipation for this event!  My studio is full of all sorts of pieces in all sorts of stages, from the beginning to the end.  I've begun boxing things up all nice and snug for the trip over to Snyder.  The family affair of trying to get a booth built has been an experience, to say the least.  My body is sore from climbing and bending, but it is almost finished.  Now, I await in great anticipation for some things that I've ordered just especially for this show.  There will be a variety of pricing and a variety of media from oil and cold wax, to inks, and watercolors.  Come on out and enjoy the fun!  

No comments: