Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Little Hummer

"Little Hummer"
Alcohol Ink on 6" Tile
Contact me for Purchasing Information

     Although I haven't posted on my blog in a few weeks, I have been a busy bee.  I got accepted into the Deep Creek Art Festival,  in Snyder, TX.  I've never done a show, and so have had lots and lots of decisions to make, including making a booth, finishing pieces, and creating pieces.  This is one of my latest creations.  I have wooden boxes that hold these tiles.  I can't wait to get them in.  I love little hummers, and they have started coming to our back yard.  We can't feed them yet, due to the horrific wind.  I think I would have sticky juice all over everything!  I plan to do a few more hummers over the next few days.  I'm also going to travel down to the hill country and enjoy some solitude and solid painting with an artist that I've admired for a few years, Nancy Medina.   I'm so excited to refresh, meet new friends, and learn some new techniques.  The show is April 25th, from 6-9 pm, and the 26th from 10 am until 4 pm; all at the coliseum.   Stop by my booth and sigh up for a FREE drawing!

No comments: