Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pretty Nattie

Pretty Nattie
Digital Art
iPad

     I'm trying to keep up with the 30 Day Challenge, but have yet had a chance to pick up my brush.  I feel it coming, still.  But, today I had the fun of going to the park and playing Frisby Golf with my son and his little family.  Actually, little Natalie was along for the ride.  She loved swinging.  It was fun just swinging her and watching her little facial expressions.  So, until I can pick the brush up again, just know little Nattie:  you are a very bright spot in our life.  I cherish every moment with you.  I never thought I would have a little girl to love on.  With all the little boys to love, I just never knew I could love a little girl. But, yes. I can!  Swinging though the holiday!  

No comments: