Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Friday, January 9, 2015

SketchBook Skool



     I'm so far behind on my sketch book skull lessons, cleaning out closets, getting ready for tax season, and my Rodan+Fields business needs attention.  I'm very tired.  That means I'm not up to problem solving on my latest oil painting.  This little sketch is going to have to suffice and kill two birds with one stone:  number 9 of the 30 in 30 challenge and my homework for sketchbook skool.  
     I love this set of pens.  I think I would have done better if I'd had my nails trimmed.  Long nails and these pens don't go well together.  I love drawing with ink now.  It releases the perfectionism thing that plagues me and causes me not to draw as often as I should.  I kind of like this little Strathmore multi media sketch book.  The pages really don't wrinkle and you really can water color, ink or cut and paste.  I made myself a little watercolor on the go palette using an Altoid can.  I think I'll be sketching on the go more often, now.  

No comments: