Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Study on color

     I keep reminding myself that it's "paint something each day", not "complete something each day.  This will have to satisfy my Number 8 for the 30 in 30 challenge.  I've worked it out in my mind all day...trying to figure out what I had in mind for the foreground, and colors to set the mood that I was feeling for this painting.  I'm very tired today, so I think that is influencing me.  I desperately need a day or two off in which nobody needs me.  It seems the older I get the more I'm wanted.  Not sure that is a good thing.  I feel very weary right now.  I know that God's mercy is new each morning, and I am so glad.  I'm calling it a night, and heading to bed a few hours early.  Tomorrow will be a better day.  Maybe the Lord will drop in me, the thing he is saying in this painting.

No comments: