Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Friday, February 20, 2015

Warrior Dance

"Warrior Dance"
10"x8" Oil on Canvas Paper
SOLD

     This isn't the greatest photo of this painting, but it is a great painting.  This one started out very abstractly.  It also started out with nothing in mind except painting.  I find myself always asking the Lord what he says..."what, Lord...what"?  Sometimes I really have to dig deep and search.  This was one of those.  The very moment that I saw the little bright spot at the top left, I knew!  I knew where I was going with it.  It was so exciting!  There was no striving, no fretting.  I knew.  Isn't that great?  The colors blended for me, and it just clicked.  
     My mon posted the following comment, which is worth taking note of: 

 It is a war between God and Satan and we are in the middle. We need to learn how to war in the Spirit. I learned how to do that in 1996, when Genny and I fought a war of the spirit of death, over my brother. We won and he is still alive today and has lived longer than statistics say he could live. Sad to say most Christians either don't know this and/or don't know how to do it.(And there is a way of warring in the Spirit during praise and worship. I've done that also.

     We are Warrior Dancers!  Are you?

     

No comments: