Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Keys

"The Keys"
Watercolor on 300# paper

     I'm always amazed at God's timing.  After taking a watercolor pouring class back in October, with Nathalie Kelley, I've done several paintings using this method.  I was in the prayer room the other day, and saw these keys.  I've seen them many times before, but that day the Lord spoke to me and told me he wanted me to paint those keys.  A couple of days ago, I signed up for Dreama's Love, Paint, Dream Painting Class.  He class entails some soul searching along with journaling and painting.  Hmmmmm.  Last September, I signed up to take Heart Sync training which started today.  Throughout the training I keep seeing and hearing the word "KEY".  Heart Sync is inner healing dealing with the different parts of your soul.  Hmmmmm.  I signed up today, for two extra days of training.  I believe that God is opening up some important keys.  Keys to the kingdom living.  Keys to bring deeper healing for myself and others.  He wants our whole heart; not the divided one.  Hmmmmm.  I bet this adventure is going to be good!  I didn't paint today, but I did several yesterday. I knew I would have nothing left in me today.  This is number 13 (now that's interesting, too), of the 30 paintings in 30 Days.

No comments: