Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Judge Yourself

"Judge Yourself"
8"x10" Acrylic on Collaged Watercolor Paper
1Cor. 11:31



     "For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged".  When I painted this, I painted while in the "zone".  The means connected and intuitively painting.  I had no preconceived idea of what I was going to do, so I just used some colors that I liked and a little texture.  I've looked at it wondering...what in the world?  Tonight, I remarked that it looked like Judgement Day.  Then, I remembered this scripture.  I'm sure there are some things I need to judge myself on.  I'm going to meditate on that and take care of it.  What about you?  Is there something in your life that you need to turn from?  This is Day 5 of the 30 paintings in Thirty Days.   I love daily painting.  I wish I were making a living at it, because I love it very much.     Yes....I know I got the mat crooked! :)

No comments: