Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 25, 2014

"In the Full of the Moon"

"In the Full of the Moon"
5"x7"
Alcohol Ink on Yupo

     This completes my number 25 of the 30 in 30 challenge.  I used some of the metallic blendables in the sky on this one.  In life, it's very beautiful and luminous.  I used to wonder why my grandfather meant when he would say, "in the full of the moon".  I always just thought he should say, "full moon".  Now, I see it.  One of the seven wonders of the world is the Grand Canyon.  I remember standing on one of the cliff's some years ago, thinking, "God, How Great Thou Art".  It was a moment in time that I had with Him, which still resinates within my soul.  Somehow, this painting reminds me of that moment.

No comments: