Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Emmie

"Emmie"
12x14 Watercolor on Arches 140# Paper
Sold


     This is my #5 in the 30 day challenge.  I painted it a couple of weeks ago as a Christmas commission.  My holiday life is not quite over, therefore, getting to my brushes has not happened yet.  My family members will all be gone after tomorrow and our lives will hurriedly get back into a groove.  My studio is warming up right now, calling my name.  Perhaps I can sneak in there and get really started on this challenge.  I always feel like I'm cheating when I'm not really painting daily.  It is what it is right now, and this is Emmie.  I enjoyed doing her and really like the way the ground turned out.  I bet she's really a fun little companion.  

No comments: