Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Celebrate

Celebrate
Digital 

     My goodness.  The holidays have been one of those "Griswold's Family Fun Vacation Holidays".  It's definitely been the longest "holiday" that I can ever remember.  From non-stop cooking to plumbing problems with a house full of people, to dogs chasing each other making messes, children's laughter, and a tired melt down or two.  But, celebrations are about to happen. Tomorrow, I get to celebrate with my new found son and his family!  I'm so excited to present them with my gifts.  Gifts of love and labor.  I'll get to hold that baby granddaughter again, and hear her say, "pretty".  Pretty, she is.  In not too many days, we'll celebrate life back to normal.  Back to routine and a little rest.  I'm looking forward to that.  Peace and quiet, and maybe even cereal for dinner.  With the house put back together, laundry done, and leftovers gone, it also won't be long till we celebrate another fun filled holiday vacation.  Wonder what it will look like?  
    This is another iPad sketch done with the Sketch Club app.  It's also part of a 30 day challenge.  I plan to get my brush and paints back in my hand next week.

No comments: