Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 19, 2014

"Freedom"

"Freedom"
22"x28"
Acrylic on Canvas

     This is number 19 of the 30 in 30 challenge.  This was an image I saw in my mind's eye as I sat in a School of the Spirit at Emmanuel Fellowship Church, Sweetwater, TX  I couldn't wait to paint it, but had to wait just over a week.  While in a waiting room for a few hours, I worked it out on my iPad, just to play with colors, and the idea.  I was so amazed that, the very  same  day my pastor ran across a logo of a similar drawing!  He emailed it to me, and I was so surprised.  The Logo was in black and white and mine was definitely in the fiery colors, but it was confirmation to me that I was indeed supposed to paint it.  I was the artist during worship today, so this is what I did.  You know, "When the Son sets you free, you are free indeed".  John 8:36.  

No comments: