Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

"My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken me"?
5"x7"
Alcohol Ink on Yupo

     This is number 28 of the 30 in 30.  This painting evolved.  I didn't start out thinking about eyes, but I did start out thinking about Jesus.  One stroke let to another, and I began to realize a direction that I was going.  At first, I contemplated being the apple of His eye.  I am that.  I'm so very thankful. Just as I was painting and enjoying my time with Him, I got a message from someone, saying that she was ready to join me in my business!  That is, my Rodan+Fields business.  I don't believe in coincidence.  I am at least one apple of His eye.  Then, as I proceeded it began to take on another feeling.  The one in which had to have come when Jesus took all of my sins upon him in that dark hour.  I think my revelation of that fact became even more real to me as I painted.  I am both grieved and so very thankful.  He took all of your sin, too.  Have you made him your Lord and Savior?  Do it; Before it's too late.  Matthew 27:45-46.

No comments: