Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Get Ready"

"Get Ready"
6"x6" Alcohol Ink on Yupo

     This is number 8 of the 30 in 30 day challenge.  Seems like the last few weeks of our holiday sure have been taken up in a storm.  I've done a couple of storm like paintings in the last day or two; not because I intended to, but just because it happened.  I notice that lots of times my art reflects what's going on in me spiritually or emotionally.  I love the colors of this piece, and am reminded that on the other side of a storm, there is usually a nice refreshing, gently, cleansing rain followed by a rainbow and sunshine.  I'm believing that the SON will shine and bring His treasure into his healing light.  How long will it storm?  Who knows.  But, better than the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, are the promises of God.  That, I can stand on.  Amen.

No comments: