Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cali Cat

"Cali Cat"
9x11" on 140 # Fabriano Paper
Not For Sale

     # 14 of the 30 in 30 Challenge.  This is my mom's cat.  She's been around for awhile.  I'm definitely not a cat person.  I like dogs much better.  However, Cali is a pretty good cat.  She stays out of sight most of the time, especially when strangers are around.  She's decided that I'm not quite a stranger.  She doesn't make herself well known, but did come out long enough to rub up against my leg and let me get a few reference photos.  She brings my parents much joy, and for that I'm glad.  I've never painted a cat before now, and really didn't have much of an idea of how to attack it.  All, in all, I'm pretty pleased.  I have a feeling this will be framed and on a wall. 

No comments: