Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Going Out on a Limb

"Going Out on a Limb"
Acrylic on Canvas
22"x28"
Sold

     This is number 8 on the 30 in 30 Day Challenge.  I painted this during worship today, at Emmanuel Fellowship Church, Sweetwater, TX.  I had no ideas when I stepped up to paint.  It was one of those times when I felt like I was going out on a limb.  I had a slight bit of an intuition for colors just as I started, and went from there.  It was really fun, because there was no striving at all.  I just stepped out, and did what I felt the urge to do, as I worshiped the King of Glory.  I decided to use only 3 colors, and this limited palette was very freeing.  I'm happy to say, that it has sold, pending the varnish coat!  I had several people come up to me, saying that it had really spoken to them.  God is good!

No comments: