Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pouring Down

"Pouring Down"
6"x6"
Acrylic on Wood Panel

     This is #7 of the 30 Day Challenge.  It's not my typical thing to paint.  I don't even really enjoy painting landscapes.  I force myself once in a while, just for grins.  I painted this one while talking to a dear friend on the phone last night.  It was a great way to do two things at once.  I believe the Lord has been speaking to me about "portals" lately.  I sure have it on my mind a lot.  Seems this one includes a portal also.  I say, let it rain, Lord, let it rain.  I do find myself painting some sort of supernatural raining thing quite often.  Although some will see natural rain in this, I see the supernatural rain.  The one that makes the dry cracky parts of our hearts all fresh and new; tenderized by His Holy Spirit living water rain.  

No comments: