Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Sunday, September 1, 2013

His Love

"His Love"
22x28 Alcohol Ink on Yupo
SOLD

     This one was such a joy to paint.  It started out with a few days of travel and no time to think.  That was followed by a house full of little grandsons with all the joy that comes with it.  As I entered the doors of the sanctuary this morning, I felt a certain amount of peace.  The peace that "knows" that something will happen as worship begins.  A friend came up and asked me if I had a direction for the painting, and I just had to say, "no, but something would come".  It did.  Jesus came.  There was a time during my worship that my hands shook so bad that I could barely get the eye dropper into the alcohol.  I determined to use that to my advantage.  As tall as the mountains are, as low as the valley's are, His love is mine.  This one sold immediately.  

No comments: