Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Horizons

"Horizons"
5"x7" Alcohol Ink on Yupo
Not for Sale

     This is number 10 of the 30 in 30 Challenge.  I spent the day working today, and ended the day in Snyder, Tx at a Rodan+Fields Event with my team.  I came home thinking about how great everyone is doing, and how much of a future we all have, to change the lives of our families.  I thought about the road we are on, together.  I thought about the bright future we have together.  I thought about the way I instruct my flight students; to let the booboos behind us be behind us and to always gear up and look forward so that we don't botch what is right in front of us.  I thought about climbing Mt. Everest.  I thought about the relationships that we've made in this business, and how deep they are.  I thought about the woman on my team that kissed me on my cheek and told me she loved me, even though I haven't known her long.  I thought about the product and how great it is.  I thought about the business and how great it is.  I thought about me.  Just little old me.  And I thought about Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and how without HIM just little old me can't do a thing.  I had to create this art piece to signify all of that.  I added the 3 prominent spots to represent the Trinity, and the teeny little tiny one to represent me.  The rest tells the story.  May God Bless us in our business, and may the increase be as significant as the increases in relationships grow.  Amen.

No comments: