Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Portals"


"Portals"
20"x24" Caran D' Arche on Mylar

     I got the invitation late yesterday, to join a group of prophetic artists for a live session of worship art!  I was thrilled to get the chance to do this.  I knew it would be something new for me, and since I love to experiment, I was more than willing.  My mac book is sick and in the shop, so I had to resort to my old dinosaur to get hooked up and streaming.  Sure am glad for dinosaurs.  I was able to connect in this google hangout.  
     Each of us worshiped in our own studios, live all at the same time.  You could turn around, and see all the artists busy worshiping and making creativity happen!  It was fun!  I tried a new thing (imagine that), and used mylar sheets covered with gesso.  I've never tried that before, and found that it was really a fun surface to work on.  I used the caran's which simplified things.  As sometimes before, I get a mental picture of the portals of heaven opening with my praise.  I saw them open, and then the glory started pouring back down through the portals!
     I believe this is supported in scripture.  Thank you, Lord!  I love and appreciate the pictures that you give me....each and every one.  Thank you also for this amazing opportunity and way of connecting with fellow artists across the country.  May more doors open for more opportunities.  Amen.

No comments: