Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Better Year

"Better Year"
Water Color on 140# Arches Watercolor Paper; 9x12.  125.00

Day 9 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Paint Challenge

  1995 represents the beginning of a new life, along with it my walking in the Light was too far off.  I used symbolism in this painting to create significance in my life.   I'd never tasted "good" wine, until my cousin treated me to this bottle a few years ago.  Oh my.  It's like tasting the New Wine that the Lord gives, when we shed the old wind skin and get the new. There's no comparison and your taste buds become very discerning, both in the natural and the supernatural.  Oh my.  Letting His Light shine in us, reflecting Him back to the World.   That's when the going gets good, my friends.  That's it.

No comments: