Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Koi 2

Koi 2
Oil on Canvas Board
8x10
100.00
Click Here to Purchase this Painting
     This was a fun #14 of the 30 Day Painting Challenge.  I used my cold wax in a different way, and did the whole thing with a pallet knife.  I really like the depth.  I believe this guy looks like he's really underwater.  The movement and reflections turned out just right.  I think I'll do some more like this.  I'm really enjoying this challenge.  Having the goal of doing a painting a day has gotten in my system.  I'm happy that I've met my goals, and happy with my time management.  I worked the day today, and even cooked dinner for two families.  I've still got time to do some more art!  Like so many other things, you just have to set your mind to it.  I am wondering how I will manage to paint next week, while involved in two conferences and being away from home....I'm thinking watercolor and lunch breaks.  We'll see.  

No comments: