Drawing in His Presence

Drawing in His Presence

Popular Posts

Monday, January 14, 2013

Koi #1

"Koi"
Watercolor on Paper

Click Here to Purchase this Painting


     Thought I would do a quickie watercolor using my Dr. Ph. Martin's Hydrus Liquid Watercolors.  The experiment was to use some of my Daniel Smith Irridescent watercolor's in the water.  That worked pretty well until I added the Dr. liquids on top of it.  Hummm.  Well. this 30 day challenge is to be a challenge, right?  I at least, had my husband's time and attention right with me in my studio.  What better can you get than that?  So, it's not my best work.  Oh well.  It was good, quality time.  My love language.  Yay.  That's two for one.  How many of you don't know about love languages?  I wish I would have known many years ago, about love language.   Maybe I could have salvaged a lot of things, including my marriage and family.  If you are in a struggle, now is the time to discover what your love language is.  And, what your spouses' is....and your kids.  It makes a difference.  It might be a good time to tune into www.efcsweetwater.com and find the link for podcasts.  Scroll down till you find the Feb. 2012 series called the Marriage coach and begin listening.  You can even do a free online test of our languages.  Google free love language tests.  Fun!  

No comments: